On Saturday, Dec. 8 at 5:38 a.m. the Belvidere Fire Department was called for a gas leak outside a residence in the 1200 block of Pearl St. from a

SUBMITTED PHOTO Belvidere Republican
The gas meter on the Pearl Street residence was on fire when the BFD arrived.

broken gas line. While en-route, crews were notified that the gas meter on the house was on fire. The first engine arrived and reported a single story residential building with flames showing. Crews quickly extinguished the fire and shut off the gas to the house.

In a response time of four minutes, two fire engines, one fire chief, and seven firefighters were on site and working to control the flames. Crews found there were no working smoke detectors in the residence. After obtaining permission from the occupant, crews installed two smoke detectors.

Buy Viagra Overnight Delivery USA.