On Tuesday, Jan. 22, the Belvidere Fire Dept. was dispatched at 2:18 p.m. for a fire in the ventilation system at 826 E. Madison.

SUBMITTED PHOTO Belvidere Republican
Sediment built up on a heater inside the tool room caused the fire.

Once on the scene, fire crews found smoke coming from the roof as well as smoke filling the inside of the structure. Fire crews sent companies to the roof and inside of the building. They had the fire extinguished within five minutes.

The building was ventilated and turned back over to the company within an hour. One worker on site did receive medical treatment for smoke inhalation but was not transported to the hospital. The estimated damage is $25,000.

The cause of the fire was determined to be sediment built up on a heater inside the tool room.

The BFD was on site in two minutes. They arrived with two engines, two fire chiefs, eleven firefighters, and two ambulances.

Buy Viagra Overnight Delivery USA.